Arsenal FC AVFC Southampton Stoke City Sunderland FC Swansea Tottenham Hotspurs Westbromich Albion Westham United Cardiff Chelsea FC Everton FC Fulhma FC Hull City Liverpool FC Manchester City Manchester United Newcastle FC Norwich City

Olivier Giroud feels Arsenal should be looking to sign a new striker

Posted on:
tags: ,
The Gunners have been linked with several high-profile players during the summer window, with Gonzalo Higuain, Luis Suarez and Wayne Rooney among the attacking recruits they are said to have considered.
Arsene Wenger has, however, been left frustrated in his efforts to get bodies on board, with free agent Yaya Sanogo the only arrival at Emirates Stadium.

A disgruntled fan base aired their frustration at a lack of activity during a 3-1 defeat to Aston Villa on the opening day, with there a feeling in the stands that promises have been broken.
Giroud has now come out and admitted that fresh faces would be welcomed in the dressing room, with the Frenchman of the opinion that added firepower is required if Arsenal are to compete on multiple fronts in 2013/14.
He told Le Parisien: "It's necessary for the club to recruit another striker.
"Obviously I think about it a little bit. It may change the play one day, especially if it's a high-profile signing.
"It's useless lamenting this though. I know what I have to do and what I'm capable of.
"I'm focusing on me and my work. The coach is counting on me, so I don't think too much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >