Arsenal FC AVFC Southampton Stoke City Sunderland FC Swansea Tottenham Hotspurs Westbromich Albion Westham United Cardiff Chelsea FC Everton FC Fulhma FC Hull City Liverpool FC Manchester City Manchester United Newcastle FC Norwich City

Liverpool complete Ilori deal

Posted on:
tags: ,
The 20-year-old defender put pen to paper on his contract with the Reds after undergoing a medical at Melwood.
Afterwards, Ilori told Liverpoolfc.com: "It feels great being a Liverpool player - coming to the Premier League has always been a dream for me.
"I'm going to try and achieve everything I can. I want to play as much as possible and we'll see what the future holds. I will give my all and try my best to help the team."
Though born in London, Ilori has represented Portugal at U18, U19 and U20 level.
He also has experience of playing at Anfield in the 2011-12 NextGen Series for Sporting.

"I know the history of the club and the Premier League is the best league in the world, in my opinion," said Ilori. "Liverpool, have a great team and I think it's the place for me to be at the moment.

"I know there have been some great teams here in the past and the club has won a lot of trophies and I want to be a part of it." 
Ilori becomes Brendan Rodgers' sixth signing of the summer transfer window, following Kolo Toure, Iago Aspas, Luis Alberto, Simon Mignolet and Aly Cissokho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >