Arsenal FC AVFC Southampton Stoke City Sunderland FC Swansea Tottenham Hotspurs Westbromich Albion Westham United Cardiff Chelsea FC Everton FC Fulhma FC Hull City Liverpool FC Manchester City Manchester United Newcastle FC Norwich City

Osase speaks: "I told my wife yesterday that what I see in this squad is stronger than West Brom."

Posted on:
tags: ,
The striker saw his West Brom career stall after the farrago of his on-off transfer to QPR last January, but is determined to make the most of his second chance.
"The Cardiff fans have been great. People I've met have welcomed me and I know the great atmosphere they create," he told a press conference in Cardiff.
"There was interest from West Ham, Fulham, Stoke and Swansea but I chose Cardiff as it was the best place for my family and I.
"I told my wife yesterday that what I see in this squad is stronger than West Brom."

"I'm pleased to be here and disappointed things didn't work at West Brom but I still love the fans just not the people involved. I will take my responsibility but one side was claiming to be perfect. I think mistakes were made on their side too."
Peter Odemwingie
Odemwingie signed on deadline day and he said there was blame on both sides for what went on in his final months at the Hawthorns.
"I'm pleased to be here and disappointed things didn't work at West Brom but I still love the fans just not the people involved," he said.
"I will take my responsibility but one side was claiming to be perfect. I think mistakes were made on their side too.
"I feel like I'm starting over now. Every goal or even assist for me now for Cardiff will mean everything to me.
"It doesn't surprise me the success they've had under Malky Mackay, I've really enjoyed his training so far.
"I am starting from zero. Every performance I want to score. The earlier I get a goal the better after not scoring for six months."

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >