Arsenal FC AVFC Southampton Stoke City Sunderland FC Swansea Tottenham Hotspurs Westbromich Albion Westham United Cardiff Chelsea FC Everton FC Fulhma FC Hull City Liverpool FC Manchester City Manchester United Newcastle FC Norwich City

Kagawa speaks out: "I need to improve more and more, or I cannot survive at this club"

Posted on:
tags: ,
Japanese star Shinji Kagawa has admitted that he needs to improve if he wants to stay at Manchester United.
The 24-year-old playmaker joined United from Borussia Dortmund but he has yet to cement a starting place at Old Trafford.
On Saturday he made his first league start under David Moyes but the midfielder was hauled off at half-time in the 2-1 defeat to West Brom.
And Kagawa - who was the subject of interest from former club Dortmund over the summer - admits things have to get better.

"I have to take this like some kind of message (from the manager)," he said.
"I need to improve more and more, or I cannot survive at this club.
"I have to take this in a positive way and keep trying to do my best."
Kagawa feels he could have made a contribution against West Brom if he had stayed on the pitch.
"I thought that I would have been able to find some space to create the chances in the second half," he added.
"In that sense I was disappointed. Sure, I wasn't involved that much. I didn't touch the ball enough but I was trying to be patient so I didn't feel that bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >