Arsenal FC AVFC Southampton Stoke City Sunderland FC Swansea Tottenham Hotspurs Westbromich Albion Westham United Cardiff Chelsea FC Everton FC Fulhma FC Hull City Liverpool FC Manchester City Manchester United Newcastle FC Norwich City

Ramsey: I need to be playing well, be involved in the game and taking these games by the scruff of the neck...

Posted on:
tags: ,
The Arsenal and Wales midfielder has scored 10 goals this season, already more than any previous completed campaign, and he has been one of his club's key players in their rise to the top of the Premier League.
Ramsey continued to impress for Wales in their 1-1 draw with Belgium in midweek, scoring their late equaliser, and the current Barclays Premier League Player of the Month feels he can take his performances to an even higher level.
He said: "I think there is more to come, I'm still only 22, I still need to do better and learn a few more things but the boss (Arsene Wenger) is telling me about that, things like positioning defensively.

"So there's definitely more to come and I'm looking forward to that. When you haven't got the ball, while we're defending - sometimes I am not always where I need to be.
"think there is more to come, I'm still only 22, I still need to do better and learn a few more things but the boss (Arsene Wenger) is telling me about that, things like positioning defensively."
Aaron Ramsey
"I need to be playing well, be involved in the game and taking these games by the scruff of the neck and keep doing the things I've been doing."
Wales boss Chris Coleman praised Ramsey in the wake of the Belgium game, claiming he could play in any international side in the world on current form, but the 22-year-old is keen to keep his feet on the ground.
"It's nice to be recognised with comments like that," he added. "But I try not to take too much interest and let it affect me. I just try to focus on my own game and what I need to do to improve. I just try to keep on enjoying my football.
"At the back end of last season I noticed a change in myself. I got my confidence back, started playing some good stuff again and that's carried on this year.
"The confidence is flowing throughout the team at Arsenal at the moment. We are top of the league, playing some good stuff and I think all the players are feeling good at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >