Arsenal FC AVFC Southampton Stoke City Sunderland FC Swansea Tottenham Hotspurs Westbromich Albion Westham United Cardiff Chelsea FC Everton FC Fulhma FC Hull City Liverpool FC Manchester City Manchester United Newcastle FC Norwich City

Chase on for Victor Andrade - the 'new' Neymar

Posted on:

 Chase on for Victor Andrade - the 'new' Neymar


A host of English clubs are monitoring the situation of Brazilian starlet Victor Andrade, his representatives have confirmed.
The 17-year-old currently plays for Santos and has already been labelled the new 'Neymar' having made his debut for the club aged just 16.
However, Santos are yet to tie down Andrade to a long-term deal which has alerted clubs from across Europe - but the interest in England is strong as the player qualifies for an EU passport through Portuguese parentage, meaning he does not need a work permit to play for a Premier League club.
Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City have all been linked in previous months, whilst it is now claimed Liverpool and Newcastle have also been alerted to his possible availability.
Andrade is represented by NVA Entertainment Group in England and a spokesman confirmed to Sky Sports: "We can confirm that there is interest in England in Victor, and not unsurprisingly from some of the bigger clubs.
"Victor is a wonderful talent, but we and his family are calm and we are confident his future will be resolved at the right time, in the right way."
Andrade recently claimed that he was open to the idea of a move to Europe, and his godfather Robinho had told him about what it was like to play in Spain, England and Italy.
"Quite simply, I would love to play in Europe," Andrade was quoted by the Daily Mirror.
"My godfather Robinho has told me of the great experiences he had at Real Madrid, Manchester City and AC Milan. He told me how it made him a better player because playing in Europe means you must adapt to different styles and systems.
"I think it will be a great education for me. Everybody around the world knows about the strength of the Premier League.
"It is a very exciting prospect for me. My dream is to play for Brazil in the World Cup and I believe that moving to Europe will help me because it will help my all-round game.
"I have no problem with Santos. They have helped me a lot. But I think the time is right for me to experience a change."

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >