Arsenal FC AVFC Southampton Stoke City Sunderland FC Swansea Tottenham Hotspurs Westbromich Albion Westham United Cardiff Chelsea FC Everton FC Fulhma FC Hull City Liverpool FC Manchester City Manchester United Newcastle FC Norwich City

Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku happy with Everton decision

Posted on:
tags:
The Chelsea striker had the option of moving back to West Bromwich Albion, where he spent a hugely-successful campaign last season.
However, on deadline day Lukaku opted for Everton ahead of a return to The Hawthorns - and he insists he is happy with his decision.
"I am very glad," he said on Sky Sports News. "I read that some said I was not happy but I am very happy - this is a club that can bring me a lot, and I can bring a lot too.
"I still hope to grow and bring a lot to this team."
Lukaku says that he left Chelsea on good terms, as a number of people were shocked by their decision to loan him out.
"I think at my age it is important to play a lot, I have a good relationship with the coach at Chelsea and I hope to have good results," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >